I was there for the second time. My dad was moving into a bigger and nice flat in a Kwai Chung public housing estate. I kept asking why and when he moved in since he was still living in Sham Shui Po when I meet him last week. The new flat was a lot bigger and clean compared to his old flat. My dad's answers were not really making senses and I wondered if memory loss was one of the side effect of popping too many pills with his bowl illness. I was feeling sad seeing him in the flat cuz I thought I made him worry too much about livings and couldn't share any burden of him.
*Referring to my dad's moving new house issue, this piece is mixed with 6 individual sound clips from land properties TVC; with now each cutting into 1800 pieces (0.1sec@). Aim to create a dreamy and unbelievable atmosphere.
http://sweb.cityu.edu.hk/manshanho2/Dadandhisnewhouse.mp3
No comments:
Post a Comment